You are here:
Home FAQ Fertiliser use - general

How do I know if my fertiliser adviser is accredited?

All field staff who work for Ballance Agri-Nutrients and Ravensdown Fertiliser Co-operative are accredited or are engaged in the accreditation process with the support of accredited senior staff. They are required to undertake (and pass) compulsory post graduate level in–house training and postgraduate university certification. There are two compulsory courses which are conducted at Massey University. These are the Intermediate and Advanced short courses on Sustainable Nutrient Management.

The courses are open to anyone who is interested and has suitable pre-requisite qualifications.

MoST Content Management V3.0.6756